Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need driver and passenger side door switch bezels WITHOUT the power seat controls. Black preferred but gray will work. Ship to 89102.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
I need driver and passenger side door switch bezels WITHOUT the power seat controls. Black preferred but gray will work. Ship to 89102.

I may still have my original from my Pre-Powerseat days. I need to root for it when I get home. It will be as what you have pictured though, Black face with WoodGrain trim from my 95 Caprice....is that OK?

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may still have my original from my Pre-Powerseat days. I need to root for it when I get home. It will be as what you have pictured though, Black face with WoodGrain trim from my 95 Caprice....is that OK?
I would rather not have the wood grain, but we all know beggars can't be choosers!

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
I'll see if I still have it and the other side. Dont think I ever saw non-Power panel in Black. Seen and have a set in black with PS option.

If you have an Impala you would most likely have PS anyway, so why you want it without? Bonneville 12 ways maybe with their switch?

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see if I still have it and the other side. Dont think I ever saw non-Power panel in Black. Seen and have a set in black with PS option.

If you have an Impala you would most likely have PS anyway, so why you want it without? Bonneville 12 ways maybe with their switch?
Yep you got it! I have the Bonneville 12-ways with the switch. So I would like to delete the seat switches in the doors. Been wanting to do this for about 10 years now!

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I believe I have a pair of them without the power seat option. They are a little on the worn side, but not broken. Some black satin paint would make them look nice.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fred - Can you post a pic of them?

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I have to take the pics. They are at my dad's, and I am going over there tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thanks. I don't mind having to refresh them. Hopefully, no wood grain.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Welllllll I'll be damned :)....they did make these in Black.

I'm guessing I grabbed these from a yard many years ago when I saw then and was going to swap out the wood grain.

It's in great shape but it is just the pass. side. ;) Cant seem to find the Driver side and would think I would have had them together. Let me check my other storage, hopefully you aren't in too much of a rush.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welllllll I'll be damned :)....they did make these in Black.

I'm guessing I grabbed these from a yard many years ago when I saw then and was going to swap out the wood grain.

It's in great shape but it is just the pass. side. ;) Cant seem to find the Driver side and would think I would have had them together. Let me check my other storage, hopefully you aren't in too much of a rush.
Nope not in a rush. Hope you find the driver side!!
Watch Fred will have the driver side and you will have the passenger side. LOL!

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I found my passenger's side, and it is better than I though. Do you need the switches?

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I found both. Right one has the switch included. I would like $35 shipped for both. I must have twitched when I took the picture. The lettering is nice on both pieces. You can use them without painting or relettering. Be careful cleaning them, the lettering is partially water soluble.

I accept paypal "to friends and family" at [email protected]. Send your address separately.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts