Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Wait and see who else has one, I have a blue one from my 93 for sale, but I believe it is a darker blue than your interior.
I think the cargo covers are rare, I see them in the $60-100 price range. I chose $75 as it is pretty mint - if anyone thinks the price is off, let me know.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Wait and see who else has one, I have a blue one from my 93 for sale, but I believe it is a darker blue than your interior.
I think the cargo covers are rare, I see them in the $60-100 price range. I chose $75 as it is pretty mint - if anyone thinks the price is off, let me know.
That price is good. Sent you a PM on shipping these. I have shipped 4 or 5 of them.

And yes you are correct on the Blue colors.

·
Registered
643 Posts
If you hang on to that sucker, I'll buy it next trip to Edmonton. Didn't know you had one!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that with shipping to 48377

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Sorry, I only posted the single post got the cargo cover from my for sale thread. The first post says Canadian dollars and shipping from Canada.
I can run to the post office tomorrow and get a shipping price if you are interested.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, I only posted the single post got the cargo cover from my for sale thread. The first post says Canadian dollars and shipping from Canada.
I can run to the post office tomorrow and get a shipping price if you are interested.
Yes im interested

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I didn't make it to the post office, but from their website shipping is $40. :(
(4.5 x 4.5 x 57 @ 8lbs).
I could check with a courier, but when couriers ship across the border for me they add duty and brokerage fees which add up quick. I don't know if it would be the same going south.
I can price out other shipping options if you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts