Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
everyone buys the 150' roll, its enough for 3 cars, and its $35-50.
anyone want to sell some remnants and recoup some of the money they spent on it?

or maybe we could go in on a roll. someone buy it and use what they need and sell the rest?

dont hurt to ask.

i wish they sold it in smaller rolls. wtf?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is the partial enough to do my car? how much you looking for.

my biggest fear is i get a partial roll, dont have enough and cant find more small rolls and have to buy a 150' roll for 2'.

so if the partial roll is DEFINETLY enough, ill take it depending on price

thanks

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
Send me your addy. I'll ship it out tomorrow. You'll have enough twice. $15.00 shipped? LMK

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sale went through but where did you get these and how much for future reference???

thanks for posting!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Anyone have any black out tape left? Interested in a roll or partial roll that will be enought for 1 ss... Thanks.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I bought a bulk order so I have 4 rolls left. They are the 2 inch rolls so you have to cut to fit, $7 shipped.
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Sorry to bring this topic back from the dead,,, but I need of some black out tape also. Does anyone have any left for a BBB.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Sorry to bring this topic back from the dead,,, but I need of some black out tape also. Does anyone have any left for a BBB.. Thanks
I bought a roll from CHILNLO that I never used still has the little new roll pull tab on it. $22 shipped. I take paypal, postal money order or cash, you can PM me here or send an email to [email protected] .

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts