Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey brother man. So I finally found a pair in Detroit. I looked everywhere it seemed but Craigslist is where I had to go good luck

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Use EBAY!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been looking myself as well, ebay... Craigslist... frigging Amazon..... junkyards... nothing... those are "unicorns" now lol.....

I just got a couple sets of smoked tail lenses.... just incase that happens to them too....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When I first got my wagon I went looking I got very mad because you can buy the clear trail life for Caprice/Impala but we all know the taillights on the wagon are different. I posted on here maybe one to many times. I had one guy on here have a pair he's asking 100$ shipped

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hear ya.... $100🤣🤯

I remember buying a couple sets for $30 each.... why nobody makes them blows me away.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those were the days lol. Yeah I had an extreme dime and sold the guy got pissed cause I kept the clear tail lights I told him these are unicorns. I'll be honest I spent one night in Craigslist looking all over the US and messaging ppl about getting them shipped here. It sucked but I found a pair in Detroit the guy hooked me up 55$and he's send a few more parts plus brand new headlights so they are out there just gotta find em.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did the same and found a pair but he wanted $200... ef that...

If you don't have smoke clear taillights.... I'd say get them before they're "disco"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts