Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for straight clean front fenders for my 1995 DGGM. Anyone out there have some? Thank you for any help!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wouldnt need a hood do you? have a dggm impala hood.
I do!!!! But last time we spoke you didn't want to put on the greyhound. Change your mind?? I really could use the hood!!

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
sorry i didnt remember that was you and it doesnt say in your sig where your from(may want to fix that) nah i dont want to ship it sorry just want it out of my shed.if someone comes and gets it its best offer(was only asking $100)something close to that.

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
Greyhound limits package size to 30X47X82, and the hood is long on one dimension, so they will probably not ship it.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
**PHOTOS ADDED 10-20-10-3:00pm**

I have a left fender nice no rust looks like original paint from a 96 SS Don't remember if it is perfect or has dings or scratched paint. I was saving it for a project but if the price is right I'll let it go. I have pictures someplace on my PC may take a day or so before I have time to look but I'll post up here.

**I know I sold the wheel house and I think the wheel opening moulding and it looks like a scuff towards the rear in the photo but the parts were dirty. If you have interest I'll dig it out and shoot new photos these are 4 years old.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definitately interested - let me know. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts