Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 coupe
478 Posts
You should be able to find those things all day long for nothing at a junkyard. I paid something like 20 bucks for a fender for mine w while back and it was perfect.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
You should be able to find those things all day long for nothing at a junkyard. I paid something like 20 bucks for a fender for mine w while back and it was perfect.
Where are these junkyards with rows of '77-'79 B bodies with little or no front end damage?

Monsta, I'll keep my eyes peeled. Junkyard website here says they have a '78...

·
Registered
77 coupe
478 Posts
Ralph's near Columbus, IN. They had quite a few caprices when I bought 2 fenders and a hood a couple years ago....4 door cars of course, but front end works for 2 door. I been there since then and they seem to always have a supply of those things. I did a nationwide search and came up with 3 pages of drivers fenders starting as low as 25 dollars up to 125. Plenty out there in the west especially in AZ

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
closest one in my area is 67 miles away. and ebay wants 200+shipping for them : O

ive been to 2 junkyards so far...and no luck......i might try dallas next week.

thanks for the help though!

its just driving me crazy...

cuz i was ready to get my car painted, and some guy off craigslist flaked on me for a fender...so im just waiting to find one!

·
Banned
27 Posts
LF's are TOUGH to find in good condition. It took me almost 2 years to find an acceptable one for my car.

Today might be your lucky day! I have 2 spares if you're interested. One is in great shape with just some light surface rust and a small previously repaired dent, the other one has a small (unrepaired) dent on the top of it and a hole where someone had mounted a CB radio antenna.
I'd like $140 for the better one, and $75 for the other (plus shipping, of course.)
Pics will be sent at your request.
I also have access to 3 NOS LF fenders, but the sellers want BIG BUCKS for them and will not ship them. I'd have to go there in person to buy them and then ship them to you. Unfortunately, each one is around 3.5 hours driving distance from me. I'd have no problem doing it to help you out, but I couldn't do it for free.

LMK,
Randy
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1107426

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LF's are TOUGH to find in good condition. It took me almost 2 years to find an acceptable one for my car.

Today might be your lucky day! I have 2 spares if you're interested. One is in great shape with just some light surface rust and a small previously repaired dent, the other one has a small (unrepaired) dent on the top of it and a hole where someone had mounted a CB radio antenna.
I'd like $140 for the better one, and $75 for the other (plus shipping, of course.)
Pics will be sent at your request.
I also have access to 3 NOS LF fenders, but the sellers want BIG BUCKS for them and will not ship them. I'd have to go there in person to buy them and then ship them to you. Unfortunately, each one is around 3.5 hours driving distance from me. I'd have no problem doing it to help you out, but I couldn't do it for free.

LMK,
Randy
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1107426
thanks..but i found one in dallas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts