Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of the rear quarter panel section to repair my '93 Roadmaster wagon on the driver's side. Let me know what you have. Pics help lots.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
There was one on ebay last week. You may still be able to search for it in the completed listings.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am in need of the rear quarter panel section to repair my '93 Roadmaster wagon on the driver's side. Let me know what you have. Pics help lots.
I have the driver's side rear quarter patch panel you need. $ 215.00 sipped up to Canada. If interested, please contact me at [email protected] and I can send you pics..

Thanks,

Rich
773-440-3394 8 AM to 10 PM CST.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just managed to find a quarter skin out of a yard near me. No other yard would ship one. I even have to repar the bottom right corner because it rotted away, got it cheap though. Ended up coming off of a Cash for Clunkers car. Felt bad hacking it, still had the owners manual in the glove box. needless to say I also took the roof glass, quarter glass's and hatch glass off of it. They crushed it before I could get back to take the doors, headlights, and anything else useful off of it. I tried to buy the whole car but they would not sell it to me.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
I just managed to find a quarter skin out of a yard near me. No other yard would ship one. I even have to repar the bottom right corner because it rotted away, got it cheap though. Ended up coming off of a Cash for Clunkers car. Felt bad hacking it, still had the owners manual in the glove box. needless to say I also took the roof glass, quarter glass's and hatch glass off of it. They crushed it before I could get back to take the doors, headlights, and anything else useful off of it. I tried to buy the whole car but they would not sell it to me.
You got the quarter glass...do you mean the whole thing or just the vents. If the whole thing, how did you get it off? They are a bugger to pull.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It took some time but a good heat gun and a couple of door panel pull tools and I got the whole window to pop out and all the trim is still intact. The best advise I can offer is strip out all the interior that is on the side you need to punch out. use the heat gun on a corner first. Once you pop the corner work your way across the bottom and then up the front. Once I got the bottom off the top came off a lot easier. Honestly, the heat did 80% of the work.

De Fran

1 - 6 of 6 Posts