Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Got one that another forum member committed to buy for $150, but then never paid. I got it boxed up and ready to go but no response to PMs, so I was just about to list it again.

Shipping is $18 via FedEx and you can have it in 2 business days.

Here's pic.

I've got an extra fan too:

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'll do $70 shipped but no radiator included.
Thanks, but I'd hold onto it at that price. Do you need a specific component or something? If so, let me know what you need and I can get you a pice on that shipped if no one else wants the whole setup.

I paid $100 at a yard for a primary fan, because it was the only one I could find for miles around (That's how I ended up with an extra primary fan). Then I ended up with this whole setup about a month later when I was buying a group of other body parts and the guy wouldn't sell me only the parts I needed, he would only sell me everything he had left over from his project. So I ended up with this set (wish it had occured a month earlier!). Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I have one its the same Fan kit I sold last week. This is the last one I have. Fan, Rad top part and the Factory wires needed to spice in. $75 shipped

·
Registered
671 Posts
this looks like what i need...which fan is this..how much shipped?

This is the original fan from my 96 SS. It is the DRIVER'S side Fan (I believe it's called the primary fan since it has the larger motor between the two). My bracket was cracked when my car was hit in the front & I went on a search for a bracket and could only find 1 junkyard within a couple hundred miles of here that even had one and they wouldn't even sell the bracket by itself, only the whole fan/motor/bracket complete and it was $100 so ened up buying it. Later a friend told me that he could plastic weld/epoxy the bracket - so he did and it turned out fine so I was going to keep it as a spare. That's what's pictured. Then I ended up with the complete radiator setup when I bought the entire supply of someone's left over impala parts - that's how I got the complete setup.

The fan you mention is this: Just added: Electric cooling fan with bracket (this is the one with the larger motor of the two, has bracket that was cracked and epoxied) $60
from my thead here:
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=228766

If you just need the motor, how's 60 shipped sound? - otherwise make me an offer on what you want.

·
Registered
11,219 Posts
Jus as title states..need pics AND the best price shipped to 75564 ASAP!...thanks guys...
I can send both fans for $90, and I will include shipping. They came off of a 94 Caddy.

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
I just noticed you mentioned that "facing" the engine, the fan you need is on the left - assuming that's the passenger side. I *think* this fan came off the driver's side - my 96 SS is in the shop now getting a new opti installed and fixing my gas gauge, so I can't look at it, but looking at my 95 SS, this fan is on the driver's side - I dunno if they changed from year to year, but it's the fan that has the larger motor of the two, it is more flat on the top of the motor than the other one too. - Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
the title says:

WTB..Electric fan setup..

I think we all assumed he wanted to convert his mech fan over to electric.

In reality, he already has electric fans, he just needs a new primary fan to replace his bad one

Go to auto zone and buy a new motor for it.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the title says:

WTB..Electric fan setup..

I think we all assumed he wanted to convert his mech fan over to electric.

In reality, he already has electric fans, he just needs a new primary fan to replace his bad one

Go to auto zone and buy a new motor for it.
yes its the PASSENGER side...ok i will check with AutoZone today and see what they got...think all i need is the motor...thanks guys

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just FYI. Someone bought the radiator. So only Fans, harness, and top plastic cover left.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just FYI. Someone bought the radiator. So only Fans, harness, and top plastic cover left.
thanks but i went to AutoZone and jus bought a new motor..jus havent had time to swap out yet...but thanks anyways guys for the help..i will keep u guys posted on how it turns out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts