Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot but here goes. I want an innovative wiring harness for electric water pump. I checked with Gary and he doesn't have any right now. Does someone have one? I'm upgrading my current harness.

Also double longshot but redoing the impala interior and wanting to know if anyone has a new seat skin kit for impala ss that they want to sell. I have cash. Thanks.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Maybe we can get a group purchase going for the EWP harness. I also want an EWP harness and know of another member that wants one as well.

How many do we need before Gary will make some EWP harnesses?

Michael

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
There really isn't that much to an electric pump harness that anyone with basic wiring skill couldn't easily accomplish themselves in my opinion. Either wire to an unused (ignition hot) circuit in the under hood fuse center. Or,hot to the battery via relay triggered by any ignition hot source..

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I already have a wired setup and have been running an Ewp for years. I really like Gary's clean work and factory look and don't have the time anymore to build one.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I contacted Gary @ Innovative Wiring and he is currently making a few of the EWP harnesses. He will let me know when they are complete and ready for purchase.

I like the look of the "plug-n-play" as it looks factory and utilizes top quality parts.

Michael

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
seat covers

I have a nice seat of redone font seat covers, Brand new never installed, al ocal guy just installed new upper and lower inserts that match perfect. $350 for the both front seats.
text me if interested 314 681 6918.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great I will text you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I contacted Gary @ Innovative Wiring and he is currently making a few of the EWP harnesses. He will let me know when they are complete and ready for purchase.

I like the look of the "plug-n-play" as it looks factory and utilizes top quality parts.

Michael
How much does this harness cost? I might be interested in buying one. Was considering cables also, as I don't mind paying for quality parts.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
I bought one of those just about 6 weeks ago. They are very professionally built and worth every penny!
Don't run an EWP myself but have Gary's HL Harness and Battery cables and his SStuff is simply the BEST!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Don't run an EWP myself but have Gary's HL Harness and Battery cables and his SStuff is simply the BEST!!
You are right his stuff is the BEST. I have his headlight wiring harness. His battery to the trunk relocation kit. He also built me a new plug and wire to the Temp gauge in the Head. Any wiring I need, I give Gary a call!

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
You are right his stuff is the BEST. I have his headlight wiring harness. His battery to the trunk relocation kit. He also built me a new plug and wire to the Temp gauge in the Head. Any wiring I need, I give Gary a call!
They sure are!!

I just got done working on the car for the "night" putting her back together from a year ago Accident and aligning panels. Tonight I reconnected his special HL Harness Bracket back to the fender (ingenious by the way >:) ) and those BEEFY battery cables. Car fired up right away after a 2 week hiatus and headlights work....Sweeeet.

But those battery cables are really rigid and are holding up extremely well. Love the battery studs and the secure connection with the HW. His HL harness is so well thought out and all the little special loom holders for a factory look install are nice. The amount of better light makes this a worthwhile mod....IMHO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts