Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for all of the plastic clips/holders that clip onto the brake lines, ABS sensor leads, and whatever else is down there. My car caught fire, and I need everything around this area:

Whatcha got?

·
Registered
10,905 Posts
I have the ABS leads. $10 shipped.

I accept paypal [email protected]. Select "send money" then use the personal...other function, and if you fund it from your bank account or paypal balance, neither of us pays a fee. Send your address seperately, because paypal does not include it with the personal function.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
BigB I just deleted the ABS off my car, I have both the front leads down to the sensors, I could probably find the clips you need, a picture would help as I don't have anything here to reference it to, just let me know.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I dont need the ABS leads, but the metal w/ rubber clamp that holds them down.
You can see it in the picture near the brake line slightly melted.

there are also brake line spacers/separators that I need. Along with clamps that hold the brake lines to the frame.

When I buy myself a junk yard caliper, I'll come with the ABS sensor and wiring, so I dont need that.

94MI9C1 > What are you planning to do with your ABS box?

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Well if you had a 94 I would send it to you, but I am betting that you don't, also the line retainers I think are different for each year well 94 year then 95 and 96 are the same. I will look as see what I have I put all the stuff in a box so it should be there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts