Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The white 92 wagon that I have had a fender bender and needs some new body panels.
The hood and both fenders primarily, along with a bumper cover, DS headlight, grille, and radiator core support would be nice from the same car.

I know I can get this stuff in local yards, but it would be really nice if someone local had the whole works from a rolling chassis that was parting out, and I could grab this stuff fro the same car. I'm located near N. IL and SE Wisconsin, and will come pick up.

It would extra awesome if the donor car was a light color like white, gray, or tan so it would be easy to paint over (white).
Thanks,

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
I have 2 white Caprices that have everything you need. PM me if you are interested. I'm just across the MI/IN border.

·
Registered
903 Posts
The white 92 wagon that I have had a fender bender and needs some new body panels.
The hood and both fenders primarily, along with a bumper cover, DS headlight, grille, and radiator core support would be nice from the same car.

I know I can get this stuff in local yards, but it would be really nice if someone local had the whole works from a rolling chassis that was parting out, and I could grab this stuff fro the same car. I'm located near N. IL and SE Wisconsin, and will come pick up.

It would extra awesome if the donor car was a light color like white, gray, or tan so it would be easy to paint over (white).
Thanks,
I have a OEM hood, ss grille, and front bumper... The hood and bumper are primered and ready to paint. I'm in west suburbs, I can be reached at [email protected].

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, guys.
I sent an email for the primered stuff to 95BLKSS

Cory, I'll keep you in mind if I have trouble finding some of the other needed stuff. You are a bit out of the way, but not too bad if parts get scarce. Thanks for the offer.

Anyone in chicagoland with a driver's headlight, corner, two fenders, and core support?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Brian I am 50% sure I have a nice rust free core support sitting around, I just need to make sure I didnt scrap it

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brian I am 50% sure I have a nice rust free core support sitting around, I just need to make sure I didnt scrap it
Cool... keep me posted, Chris. Finding one of those already off of a car would be great as it would save me lots of time in disassembly from a junker vehicle.
Thanks

Bigdawg70 said:
Check auto body parts in chicago the fenders are new for around 30 each just put one on my ss fits great also new park light can be got for around 15
Thanks for the heads up. I have two or three decent yards in the far NE burbs by me. I was hoping to shop from local guys with known good parts before hitting the yards.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check auto body parts in chicago the fenders are new for around 30 each just put one on my ss fits great also new park light can be got for around 15
Hey, Bigdawg -- are the fenders actually new? Do they come primered? I didn't know new fenders were being produced for b-bodies?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they are aftermarket brand new this is where i went http://www.bestvalueautobody.com/ You can also try universal auto body or certifit very reasonable prices you can walk right in and pick the parts up so no shipping charges. If you need more help just let me know.
Perfect, thanks for the help, man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts