Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any available or know of the best place to find the new good year radiator hoses

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
used set

I have a low mileage used set I could sell you cheap. I'm going with some 9C1 hoses instead. Really not that happy with the GoodYear's. They looked good but seemed to fade or just show the dirt shortly after and really wanted the Green hoses all along.

I dunno, $25 for the entire setup with clamps and all if your interested. I can try to clean 1 of the hoses up to see how they look but I've cleaned enough hoses already getting the 9C1's cleaned up :>)

·
Registered
351 Posts
second in line

If he doesn't want them ill take them pm me a pict of them 4doorSS

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Hoses

If he doesn't want them ill take them pm me a pict of them 4doorSS
Looks like they are yours if you still want them. I'll get some pics of them removed from the car and post them up for ya. Before I do that, give me this weekend and I'll try to clean at least one off for you. I did post up 2 pics of them on the car that I found.

The 1st is shortly after the install. The 2nd is maybe a year later after some other mods and you'll maybe notice the smaller hose from the tank to the Throttle body is shorter since I did the TB bypass mod. Just wanted you to be aware of that but would recommend you do it anyway. I may have the extra length of hose you could splice in if needed.

I pulled them off as one assembly and with the exception of the T and the restrictor will send you everything else including the clamps. You can also have the Black Plastic covers on the rad hoses. Oh, and I MAY include the 2 clamp brackets as well since I think I have an extra set. I had to drill out the rivit and put it back together with a small bolt and nyl-nut and it worked out fine. These hoses are a little bigger and that was the only way to fit them and keep the stock brackets.

Attached is the only pics I could find of them on the car. Also, could you give me a week or so before I ship them to you? I was going to use this setup as a template to setup my new 9C1 hoses. If you're in a rush, I could probably send them on Monday.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
huh?

4doorss let spy1 get them thanks though good looking
Sure, glad to offer. "thanks though good looking"....we never met, how do you know I'm good looking? I guess that was a typo. :)

But be careful, that's how rumors get started...take care and good luck with your mods.

·
Registered
351 Posts
ill take em

Definitely just pm me ur paypal info so I can send it to you

·
Registered
351 Posts
who you tellin

I'm still waitin on the paypal info

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
I'm still waitin on the paypal info
Thanks, got your payment and the hoses are on the way. Good luck with them and let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts