Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I bought a 2000ish overhead and I need the harness that is used for the lights and display. Price shipped to 52405.
Heres a pic of what I bought

Thanks!

Ps I also need the button for the light... See pic

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WTB cyberdyne sending units please!!!!

I have a pair of gauges in my gauge bezel, I have a coolant temp and oil pressure. They are kinda pricey on flea-bay so I was hoping someone had some layin around they want to sell? Let me know price shipped to 52405.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Ok I know what your talkin about now.
I think the ones out of the suburbans have different colors and and extra wire( not 100% on that though). Been a few years since I built my harness.
Good luck

Here's a couple of pics from mine.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I know what your talkin about now.
I think the ones out of the suburbans have different colors and and extra wire( not 100% on that though). Been a few years since I built my harness.
Good luck

Here's a couple of pics from mine.

Cool. J/y in my area want an arm and a leg for everything! 120 for yellow caprice headlights, 75 for crown vic springs, 125 for the overhead console... I dont even waste my time foing any.More... they will prolly want 25 for the plug!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can grab these next time I am at the yard. May be a few days before I ever get up there though. I can get the entire console for 8 bucks.
Seriously??? I paid 25 shipped for one thats missing a button, torn and the wrong color cause I thought I was getting great deal... Yards in my area are rip offs!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts