Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife picked up a 94 Caprice wagon and wants it lowered. Let me know price shipped to 95757.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
streetsideauto has good prices...

and if you want have summit beat the price or visa versa.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
i have a pair of rears, 3 in drop you can have for $50 picked up $60 shipped. i was going to install but im just going to hold out for airbags.

·
Registered
5 Posts
sprint springs

I would be interested in springs if nobody else has dibs I am ready and can use paypal whenever you want and will need them shipped

·
Registered
488 Posts
hey now,

i have a set of sprint lowering springs for $45 and you pay shipping. i am in central florida

here is a picture of them, this has a set of airbags that are now on my car, NO airbags with these springs, airbags do not come with these springs.

dave

[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will take them my shipping zip is 61820 Champaign Illinois let me know the the total price and I will paypal the payment immediately.

Thank you
Mike

·
Registered
785 Posts
damn mike thread jack often?

·
Registered
488 Posts
hey now,

i believe them to be sprint springs, but here is a picture of my old car with them on, i did not swap them over to the "new" 396 car because i wanted a air ride set up but i never rounded up the money.

these make the car look cool and they handled great (compared to the eibach pros i have in the 396). these pictures are with 17 x 9 1/2 in rims so if you have 17 inch rims your car would be at the same height. i also had the airbags from the previous picture installed as well.

i forgot how cool a low impala looks, i need to get my act together and buy a air bag set up.

and if you want them it will be $80 total thru paypal shipped to your zip code, let me know.

thanks,

dave

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Dave, I sent you a PM about them the other day. Ill take them, paypal ready. Whats your paypal email?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wife picked up a 94 Caprice wagon and wants it lowered. Let me know price shipped to 95757.
Did anyone bother to read who started this thread? Talk about some serious thread jacking! 408_LT1 I have a set of lowering springs that I got from Mrbbody. I could bring them to Pleasanton if you like.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All good Naughty, daddyswagon hooked it up:D Im pm'd u too, let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts