Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im located in maryland and lookn for a good set of impala door panels (complete), a new trunk lid doesnt have to have the spoiler or emblem but want one in decent shape (must be a ss), 96 shifter and mounting bracket with linkage, and 96 ss column. if anybody in md,dc,va or pa has any ove the above let me know i have cash and ready to buy. if you are located in in other state besides wut i listed let me know and ill send u my zip for a shipping quote. thanks in advance. u can also call or text me at 443 440 2220. text prefured i work alot and texting is easyer. if u call n i dont answer leave a message and ill return your call asap.

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Impala SS parts

Hello, I have a super nice set of door panels (Complete) I also have the 96 column with wheel and air bag. The console and mounting bracket and shifter and shifter cable. This is also In great shape. Was out of a 30,000 mile wrecked 96. I am located 2 hours west of Chicago. I sell these parts everyday and ship EVERYWHERE! So shipping would be no problem. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a 96 column, and a trunk lid. The lid is Maroon.

Make me an offer for both. PM me.

I am in Mt Airy MD.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hello, I have a super nice set of door panels (Complete) I also have the 96 column with wheel and air bag. The console and mounting bracket and shifter and shifter cable. This is also In great shape. Was out of a 30,000 mile wrecked 96. I am located 2 hours west of Chicago. I sell these parts everyday and ship EVERYWHERE! So shipping would be no problem. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Mike
(815) 297-4601
How much for the steering wheel also is it in mint condition?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts