Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Frt. bumber cover for my 96 Impala. I am going to have it painted so don't really care what color. Would like to P/U if you are close to the Tampa area in FL. to save myself some shipping. Thanks. - Lance

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I have a white one from a caprice here in Sarasota...You can have it if you pick it up...LMK if you want it, its just been sitting outside behind the shed for the last year

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking for one if anyone has one. Thanks -Lance

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
i have a extra oem but im sure shipping would kill ya

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BrooKLyn, Thanks for the offer, I will keep you in mind if I can't find one local. Shipping will be around $60.00 on Grayhound(per another very knowledgable Forum member), but I am going to try and find one local to save myself the shipping charges. Thanks for your offer! - Lance

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
BrooKLyn, Thanks for the offer, I will keep you in mind if I can't find one local. Shipping will be around $60.00 on Grayhound(per another very knowledgable Forum member), but I am going to try and find one local to save myself the shipping charges. Thanks for your offer! - Lance
I have shipped them through ups/fedex for around $45. You just wrap it in bubble wrap and call it good. :)

Mav

1 - 6 of 6 Posts