1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part # 10250947

whatcha got?

I need it for my collection:

Preferably one that hasn't turned 'Gold' yet like my Caprice SS one.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hit up the guys over at Hamilton Chevy, they are on here, and have a ebay store. (They have a Impala SS Dash Emblem insert over there as I am typing)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Impa...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
I thank you for your input, but you must understand that these are still available new.
they sell them for $29.95 + $6.99 shipping. for a total price of $36.94
(To ship this would cost $1.09 for a small padded envelope, and $1.39 for postage)

GM list is what, $25? I could walk 2 blocks down the road to my stealership and have this thing tomorrow for < $25

I would give him $25 shipped for it, just to help out a person rather than big business, but I dont want to be the guy trying to low-ball him.

I was hoping I could get it here (used) for somewhere in the $15ish range

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Cool. I'm collecting these as well and didn't know GM still had them (Impala SS). Looks like I need to hit them up. I still need to find a Caprice SS as well. Good luck on that one though, lol.

You are also missing the CAPRICE CLASSIC LS version. I just got mine last weekend.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. I'm collecting these as well and didn't know GM still had them (Impala SS). Looks like I need to hit them up. I still need to find a Caprice SS as well. Good luck on that one though, lol.

You are also missing the CAPRICE CLASSIC LS version. I just got mine last weekend.
aw crap, forgot about that.
have a picture?
also, part # on the back?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
This is the first LS plate I have saw before. I bought the entire lower dash from a 94 at the junkyard and didn't realize the tag had LS on it until I got home and unloaded the wagon. There have been a couple LS cars there before and they never had an LS plate just the regular Caprice Classic. They were all 93's though and this came off a 94.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Im pretty sure I have a bunch of these sitting at my fathers house.

Send me a PM and ill let you know what I have once I get over there.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
It never hurt to ask?

I thank you for your input, but you must understand that these are still available new.
they sell them for $29.95 + $6.99 shipping. for a total price of $36.94
(To ship this would cost $1.09 for a small padded envelope, and $1.39 for postage)

GM list is what, $25? I could walk 2 blocks down the road to my stealership and have this thing tomorrow for < $25

I would give him $25 shipped for it, just to help out a person rather than big business, but I dont want to be the guy trying to low-ball him.

I was hoping I could get it here (used) for somewhere in the $15ish range
Maybe you should email him and see what he can do to help you out?
Mike--Hamilton Chevy
PS: We no longer put them in padded envelopes because they show up snapped in half so we only ship them in a Priority mail box and we insure them but I am flexable to some degree if you just ask.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.