Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone im lookin to buy a new to very good condition leaping deer emblems. I want the long leg ones if possible i have paypal ready thanks

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I have a set of new long leg emblems in the GM packages part numbers 10253594 and 10253595 $100 shipped to the USA lower 48 additional shipping elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have a set of new long leg emblems in the GM packages part numbers 10253594 and 10253595 $100 shipped to the USA lower 48 additional shipping elsewhere.
your freaking nuts........i got a nice pair oem for $36 shipped and can`t sell them...

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
your freaking nuts........i got a nice pair oem for $36 shipped and can`t sell them...

Do you only get on here to sell your stuff & give people crap about the pricing of there products they are selling?
Do you even own a B-body anymore? According to your sig, you don't.
What have you contributed to this forum besides selling your wares & ridiculing everyone else on there parts & prices?

I apologize to the OP on srewing up his thread.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im going to try the carmother site, @eric your saying these emblems are metal instead of plastic? for both 69 bucks sounds like a great deal especially if they are metal, i looked on street trendz site and they are charging 40 bucks a piece plus 10 bucks shipping, are theirs metal too?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Holy Crap! I hope they're metal. LOL

And yes, it was 76.90 for the pair, shipped!

·
Registered
347 Posts
the ones from carmotosports are metal. ive ordered two sets from them one for me and one for my cousins ss and both are awsome they even come with the die cut 2 sided tape

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys i am ordering from the above website, metal ones seem waay better than plastic lol. Um Noobish question here how do i remove old emblems off car lol ive actually never removed emblems before just applying them. thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts