Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these summit brand blackjack types are really hitting the frame on the passenger side..

figure do it once, do it right(stainless, coated, big primaries)... anyone know of some longtubes for sale (prefer 1 7/8) that'll work with my wood?

i was ready to shell the ~$1900 to clear image and get it done, but holy wait time batman..

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
You call this number: 781-878-9875 and ask for Tim or Dave and they'll make you set that are identical to the Grottyhahns for around $ 500.00 to your door in less then a week. Super nice long tube 1 3/4" headers.
pics please!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
these headers are bad ass... here is some pics... and your welcome.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Hold up on that car wash genmen.........Are the headers pictured above the ones Mike is talking about for $500??? How do they fit on cars running ac?

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
fare as i know they are... i asked mike where he got the ones in the pictures.. he told me a couple guys in Rhode Island made them off the Grot design. i have them in my car with AC and they fit well.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
NICE! Are those stainless or ceramic coated? Think this is going to be the route i go for headers :)

·
Premium Member
926 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
NICE....wish I could sell my Tri Y IIs for somewhere close to that and then get some of those, coated of course.

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Hmm. I wonder what these guys could whip up for a TBSS...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts