1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERES MY WANTED LIST...

throttle cable:
hoodlatch release cable:
good harmonic balancer ( with rubber still good no b/s)

thats it ill update later thanx guys pm me or leave message here

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you provide diameter and width of the harmonic balancer? I have a brand spankin new one on the shelf that I haven't been able to ID yet. The only printed part number on the packaging got covered by paper tape. It's a genuine GM part and it's got a strong likelyhood of fitting a 91-96 Caprice or Impala.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you provide diameter and width of the harmonic balancer? I have a brand spankin new one on the shelf that I haven't been able to ID yet. The only printed part number on the packaging got covered by paper tape. It's a genuine GM part and it's got a strong likelyhood of fitting a 91-96 Caprice or Impala.
i will try

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we got the cables. $65 for both shipped
im looking for a cheaper price than that sorry, there are just no b bodies around me being parted i only have hick ass 4x4 parts junkyards around me, im prob pay around 10 each maybe more for shipping , bump to the top

·
Registered
9 Posts
I took some free time and peeled away the taping and found out my damper is not correct for B bodies. It fits 1981-1991 454 engines only. Sorry for the runaround.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good luck finding someone to go thru the trouble of taking those cables out for $10.
i was hoping someone just had them lying around i mean we only have like 400 part outs a week here???

and it takes what 5 minutes to remove the hood latch cable, whatever ill just get the next time im at the yard just thought id ask here first , thanx pimpala for nothing

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
OEM Balancer: $20