Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a lower mile LQ9, complete motor with accessories, harness, sensors, pcm ect... for a swap. Anyone have anything up for grabs? Thanks!

·
Registered
756 Posts
My buddy ordered a new one for his 04 Escalade, and has one in the crate, he did not need it, Located in Vermont, $2500 come and get it.(he has over $3400. in it)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Why couldn't you be living in California?!?!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Outragis, that is just the motor? I really need motor/harness/pcm/accessories. The whole shebang. Doesn't pay to get a new one either because i'd be building the motor up anyway (remachined, callies rotating assembly ect...) . Just want relatively low miles for the sake of the accessories.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I have a complete 5.3 harness that should work if you find a cheap motor without one, let me know if you need it.

I bought a 76K mile LM7 for $750 with ALL accessories, PCM, and wire harness with a 6 month warranty...so you should be able to find an LQ9 for around $1300 - $1500 fully dressed with warranty.

Doug

·
Registered
756 Posts
Outragis, that is just the motor? I really need motor/harness/pcm/accessories. The whole shebang. Doesn't pay to get a new one either because i'd be building the motor up anyway (remachined, callies rotating assembly ect...) . Just want relatively low miles for the sake of the accessories.
it has ported heads and upgraded crank, $2200. come and get it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts