Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Does anyone have any in good condition? Please pm me with price shipped to 90035. I am ready to buy. Thanks.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome I returned the pm. I'll take them. Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP- Still looking. The other ones I wanted sold. Please pm me if you have some. Thanks

Registered
I recently picked up a set off of eBay with the bolts included. There are a few sets there now, some for ridiculous money and some for what I usually see them for in the $200-250 range. If you have no luck here, yo may want to keep looking. But like a lot of these parts, they don't show up as often.

Right now there is only 1 set but no way I would pay that....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-96-Corvette-C4-LT1-Composite-Valve-Rocker-Cover-Set-Pair-10108606-10108605-/142182374146?hash=item211abadb02:g:1cgAAOSwiDFYLhBj&vxp=mtr

Back about a month or 2 ago there was at least 3 or 4 sets up for sale. Who knows, throw an offer to the link above and maybe they accept it. Think I've seen those for a while now.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I already did an offer and he came back at $325. I'm not in a huge hurry but I am continuing to look. Thanks again.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Ok looks like I found some covers and got the studs. I just need the bolts. I saw all the ones online. Does anyone here have the bolts to sell? If not I'll go to the hardware shop. Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I got everything I needed for the valve covers. Thanks everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts