Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Like the title states I'm looking for a couple of parts.

I would like to purchase;

1. MINT OEM upper radiator support for an Impala SS with the hardware that bolts it to the core support and
2. Mint OEM f-body throttle linkage cover with hardware and brackets.

I'm taking off all of my MBA billet stuff and going for a more stock look.

Let me know what you guys got.

Thanks,

·
Registered
10,905 Posts
I have a nice upper radiator bracket, but it needs to be cleaned. I also have the linkage cover. I would like $50 for both shipped.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a nice upper radiator bracket, but it needs to be cleaned. I also have the linkage cover. I would like $50 for both shipped.
Would you happen to have any pics of the parts?? I am looking for MINT or as close as I can get.. Im good on the price.. Thanks!!

·
Registered
10,905 Posts
linkage cover pics. I have a few on them on hand, I just picked this one and took the pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Hey all,

Like the title states I'm looking for a couple of parts.

I would like to purchase;

1. MINT OEM upper radiator support for an Impala SS with the hardware that bolts it to the core support,
2. OEM CS144 alternator fan (The all metal one, not a plastic/metal hybrid) and alternator pulley for a Impala SS and
3. Mint OEM f-body throttle linkage cover with hardware and brackets.

I'm taking off all of my MBA billet stuff and going for a more stock look.

Let me know what you guys got.

Thanks,
Paul, is the radiator support you are looking for shown as item 28 here:

http://www.tonkinonlineparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=815540&ukey_make=1086&ukey_model=15783&modelYear=1996&ukey_category=22485&ukey_driveLine=8719&ukey_trimLevel=19815

I can't help with the alternator, but I think I have the other 2 items, new.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul, is the radiator support you are looking for shown as item 28 here:

http://www.tonkinonlineparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=815540&ukey_make=1086&ukey_model=15783&modelYear=1996&ukey_category=22485&ukey_driveLine=8719&ukey_trimLevel=19815

I can't help with the alternator, but I think I have the other 2 items, new.
Hey Bill,

Yep thats the part.. What do you want for radiator support and the throttle linkage cover??

Does the radiator support have any stickers on it??

Thanks,

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a fan and Pulley... LMK, thanks
PM sent...

Thanks everyone else for the parts... I have everything else on the way except for the metal alternator fan and pulley..

See ya,

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I have a metal fan and several pulleys but they're chrome. The pulleys are chrome, the metal fan is stripped and polished. I called th shop and asked them not to chrome becauase I already had a chrome billet fan. The parts could be powder coated back to black if you would like.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a metal fan and several pulleys but they're chrome. The pulleys are chrome, the metal fan is stripped and polished. I called th shop and asked them not to chrome becauase I already had a chrome billet fan. The parts could be powder coated back to black if you would like.
Are the pulleys the correct OEM diameter?? I don't want any weird charging issues. I also do plan on powder coating both parts gloss black.. What do you want for them shipped to 90250??

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
What's up with those mba pieces ur removing, are they for sale? If so I'm interested pending pics. Specially the mba fan shroud. Just lmk

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's up with those mba pieces ur removing, are they for sale? If so I'm interested pending pics. Specially the mba fan shroud. Just lmk
PM sent..

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Are the pulleys the correct OEM diameter?? I don't want any weird charging issues. I also do plan on powder coating both parts gloss black.. What do you want for them shipped to 90250??

Thanks,
Received and replied to your pm. I have 3 pulleys. I know one is aftermarket. The other 2 are stock. I can doulbe check measurements if you would like. Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm still in need of an all metal alternator fan..

Thanks,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts