Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin to replace my interior carpet in my 95 impala, anyone know of some links or has one for sale. Lookin for the stock color. Floormats are a + too. Thanks. pics and Prices shipped to MI if you have one available. Links are apreciated

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Check out impalasuperstore.com bro. They have alot of good items at pretty decent prices. Some of the other bro's will chime in also and point you in the right direction, Peace

·
Registered
796 Posts
Lookin to replace my interior carpet in my 95 impala, anyone know of some links or has one for sale. Lookin for the stock color. Floormats are a + too. Thanks. pics and Prices shipped to MI if you have one available. Links are apreciated

I bought re-popped carpet from auto-interior.com.

Went from this:

To this:

It ships pre-molded to fit 94-96 models. You'll have to lay it out & sit for a day or so. I went the extra mile, and laid it out in the car, and let it sit in 100+ degree heat for nearly a week. It's now shaped PERFECTLY in the car. It will come with extra material so you can cut to fit your car. With a good set of box cutters or a few razor blades, it's easy to cut to fit. I used a sharp set of shears (scissors) for a clean cut (plus lowers risk of cutting something else with box cutters). The price wasn't bad. $114 + S&H. I think it came to $130-something, total. you'll pay extra for the mass-backing (extra insulating material). I went with the basic offer, and the backing is very similar, if not the same thickness as OEM.

This is just my experience. Hopefully, others will chime in with other companies, so you can have a choice of who to select. Good luck! ;)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That looks good bro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.