Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to buy an OEM TB, MAF, and injectors for my '95 SS. This winter I am kicking around building a legal Stock Eliminator car and all of my aftermarket stuff won't be legal. I would really like to purchase everything off of one person if possible. Looking for stock, unaltered pieces.

Thanks.

Scott

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would like to buy an OEM TB, MAF, and injectors for my '95 SS. This winter I am kicking around building a legal Stock Eliminator car and all of my aftermarket stuff won't be legal. I would really like to purchase everything off of one person if possible. Looking for stock, unaltered pieces.

Thanks.

Scott
Also need stock rocker arms ...

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I will have everything you need....... I have a brand new set of stock valve springs if you need them as well. PM me if you do not purchase from Goldmaster......

Tim

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did the overheating ruin your other engine?
Great question. I teach HS math and coach varsity football so I haven't had time to pull the motor yet. I'm sure there was major damage but to what extent I'm not sure yet. Would be a good time to freshen/fix the shortblock and build a motor for F/PS Stock Eliminator. We'll see how bad it is when FB is over ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts