Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avoiding an accident this weekend I Bent my 9c1 steel rim on a curb :(
There is absolutely NOTHING around here in the jyards to replace it. Hoping someone on here close to my region has one they are willing to part with. Im in Portland Or. Not sure what it would cost for shipping but at this point it doesnt seem that i have any other option. Please let me know what you got.
THANKS!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just one.. anybody?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Avoiding an accident this weekend I Bent my 9c1 steel rim on a curb :(
There is absolutely NOTHING around here in the jyards to replace it. Hoping someone on here close to my region has one they are willing to part with. Im in Portland Or. Not sure what it would cost for shipping but at this point it doesnt seem that i have any other option. Please let me know what you got.
THANKS!
I have TWO, semi-restored, 9C1 wheels WITH factory centercaps for sale... NOT perfect! BUT round.

Sand blasted.
Painted gloss black.
3 coats of clear.

***Still have 'scuff marks' from factory 9C1 wheel covers/hub caps.

Shoot me a PM...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, i only really need one. i curb rashed the othe,r but my funds force me to deal with it for now. its not too bad. im not looking for an expensive, perfect rim, as shipping is going to hurt. just a nice driver will do.
thanks for the replies guys. go ahead & Pm me with a price. and if anyone has a clue as to how much it would be to ship to 97080. Paypal ready

1 - 5 of 5 Posts