Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for all the parts needed to convert from mechanical fan to electrical fan. Sorry I do not have a list of parts, If somebody can help with a list, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
You only need the passenger's side fan, harness, and top radiator mount to install the fan. You probably need the relay, possibly the wiring to the relay, and maybe a computer tune to turn it on at the proper times. I have the fan, harness, and radiator mount for $80 shipped.

Check the engine problems, PCM programming, or heating/cooling section for the rest of the parts/instructions. Your search function should get you the information you need.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You only need the passenger's side fan, harness, and top radiator mount to install the fan. You probably need the relay, possibly the wiring to the relay, and maybe a computer tune to turn it on at the proper times. I have the fan, harness, and radiator mount for $80 shipped.

Check the engine problems, PCM programming, or heating/cooling section for the rest of the parts/instructions. Your search function should get you the information you need.
Ill take it Fred. I will Pm you about payment. Thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts