Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a interior trunk light with the harness, an under hood light with harness and cover, Roadmaster lense covers for my front door lights, a passenger side visor with working vanity lights, and a pair of 95/96 side power mirrors.

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I need a interior trunk light with the harness, an under hood light with harness and cover, Roadmaster lense covers for my front door lights, a passenger side visor with working vanity lights, and a pair of 95/96 side power mirrors.
I have a trunk light (lower one with the auto swiitch), engine bay light, roadmaster lenses for the front doors (or impala ones), and may have a visor, depending on the color. I do not have any side mirrors right now.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a trunk light (lower one with the auto swiitch), engine bay light, roadmaster lenses for the front doors (or impala ones), and may have a visor, depending on the color. I do not have any side mirrors right now.
How much do u want for the parts? I actually need the whole door light housing for the drivers side(grey if u have it)and the roadmaster lenses. I also need a cover for my under hoodlight. The color doesnt really matter for the visor, I just need one with a working vanity light.

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
The trunk light is $5, the engine bay light is $25 (just the lens is $6), the light for the driver's side is $15 (may be tan), the lens for the passenger's side is $7, and a visor with working lighted vanity $25 (I will have to check what colors I have tan or dark maple red). Shipping is about $15. Total is $92 with the complete underhood light. With just the engine bay lens $73.

You can find payment instructions in my parts for sale thread.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are u coming to the Daytona show this year?

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I am planning to be there. I have entered the Starship in the show, and if it is running right (it has had some issues, but really acted up today), I will be there. I have a TBI car. It never fails, if I make a commitment, the car has a fit. It is a fuel issue, so it is a hit and miss situation. I have 4-5 possibilities. It has a new pump, so it is probably other issues that are the problem. The injectors, fuel pressure regulator, pump relay, or maybe the oil pressure switch could be equally at fault. Someone stated that it is the injectors. I am not sure about that. It is probably not the IAC, or a vacuum leak, because it runs pretty good once it get past the inital start up. I do not think it is the oil pressure switch, so that leaves the regulator, pump relay, and the injectors. I am going after the regulator first, then the pump relay, last is the injectors. I hate throwing parts at it, but I have the parts handy, so there is no cost but my time.

I was going to do some touch up paint tomorrow, but it looks like it is going to be mechanical for the moment.

I am staying at the LaQuinta behind the Winghouse.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I have a pair of black 95/96 outside power mirrors. The pass side is in good shape and complete. The driver side is also in good shape but the little metal T that holds the mirror itself in the housing is missing. I will take $75 for the pair and I will also be at Daytona. Let me know if you are interested or want pictures.
Thanks, Glenn

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
When is Daytona anyway? I might be in town for that. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts