Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to do a clutch fan to electrical swap so I need a radiator hold down and wiring for the passenger side fan if possible. Maybe someone is parting a whole car or knows of one at a yard? I have the fan already. Everything should be the same on my LT1 fleetwood as a 94-96 caprice/impala/roadmaster as far as the wiring and hold down, maybe other years.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Im trying to do a clutch fan to electrical swap so I need a radiator hold down and wiring for the passenger side fan if possible. Maybe someone is parting a whole car or knows of one at a yard? I have the fan already. Everything should be the same on my LT1 fleetwood as a 94-96 caprice/impala/roadmaster as far as the wiring and hold down, maybe other years.
You will need this:

http://www.innovativewiring.com/BuickPage2/BuickPage.htm

Scroll to Primary Fan Harness Kit

Tell him you have a Caddy.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oohh, sorry i need to add that to my profile!

Nebraska

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
I have the upper radiator hold-down. $28 shipped. Make sure the radiator has the screw hole on the passenger's side for the fan bracket.

I accept paypal [email protected]. Select "send money" then use the personal...other function, and if you fund it from your bank account or paypal balance, neither of us pays a fee. Send your address seperately, because paypal does not include it with the personal function.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the upper radiator hold-down. $28 shipped. Make sure the radiator has the screw hole on the passenger's side for the fan bracket.

I accept paypal [email protected]. Select "send money" then use the personal...other function, and if you fund it from your bank account or paypal balance, neither of us pays a fee. Send your address seperately, because paypal does not include it with the personal function.
yes it does, I have a new radiator.

sending money

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
received today, thanks fred, topic closed :)

hadnt done any business on this website before so its good to have a good start :) other sites arent so generous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts