Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some reasonable priced rear ss seats, looking for someone willing to meet me halfway or thats is of reasonable driving distance, i'm located in orlando florida, post or pm me your prices.... conditions varies, don't have to be completely mint, but atleast in fair condition

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
looking for some reasonable priced rear ss seats, looking for someone willing to meet me halfway or thats is of reasonable driving distance, i'm located in orlando florida, post or pm me your prices.... conditions varies, don't have to be completely mint, but atleast in fair condition
in west palm, might have a set of rears extra still let me check storage saturday and get back with ya

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
You just looking for multiple skins or you need the whole seat ?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
whole seat
I have one that has a couple bad spots from someone putting a door in the back seat, small 1 inch cut on the bottom and an indent in one side panel on the back..... shipping to FL kinda kills the deal I would think......

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one that has a couple bad spots from someone putting a door in the back seat, small 1 inch cut on the bottom and an indent in one side panel on the back..... shipping to FL kinda kills the deal I would think......
yeah i know right..... i'm not sure how much shipping would be but i'm guessing it would be around 60-80 bucks

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I would sell u one but shipping will be crazy!! 150-200 oversized NV TO FL

But if u need it let me no and willing to box and ship

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I would sell u one but shipping will be crazy!! 150-200 oversized NV TO FL

But if u need it let me no and willing to box and ship

Use greyhound shipping. Alot cheaper. Just wrap it up with saran wrap, an send it off.

$140 to ship 2 60lb seats to Cali.

The rear is lighter about 40-50lbs for both, and comes under the limit of lenght I wanna say 56" or so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts