Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a used, but good quality OEM grey bottom leather seat cover (right front seat bottom) for my 96 Impala SS. My right front has a large tear in it now, and I can't afford to buy new leather. I was hoping that someone has an old set laying around after a recent recover, and would part with the right bottom seat cover.

Also, someone in my city decided to swap their damaged wheel center cap trim ring with mine, leaving me with a damaged one. My center cap (with the deer logo) is fine, I just need the ring that goes around it. If anyone has one of these, I would appreciate it also.

Just PM with details on condition and pricing.

Thanks...

· Registered
10 Posts
RF Seat Bottom

I am looking to buy a used, but good quality OEM grey bottom leather seat cover (right front seat bottom) for my 96 Impala SS. My right front has a large tear in it now, and I can't afford to buy new leather. I was hoping that someone has an old set laying around after a recent recover, and would part with the right bottom seat cover.

Also, someone in my city decided to swap their damaged wheel center cap trim ring with mine, leaving me with a damaged one. My center cap (with the deer logo) is fine, I just need the ring that goes around it. If anyone has one of these, I would appreciate it also.

Just PM with details on condition and pricing.

Thanks...
Sent you a pm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.