Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I need a good set of stock LT1 pistons. I am in no hurry to buy, but I do have the money. If you have the rods still connected, that is a plus but not a necessity.
Thanks

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Well I don't have a complete set, but I've got 6 good rods/pistons out of a 130K LT1 from a Roadmaster. Engine ran great when disassembled (I orginally intended to rebuild with performance parts, but it never happened lol). But I'd take $35+shipping for the 6 of them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Goldmaster, thanks but no thanks. I need a full set. I appreciate the offer though.

96ss_Dan, I am seriously considering your offer. I will let you know something soon.

Thanks
Adam S.

All PM's replied to.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
ahh ****, i just threw em away not too long ago...

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
I have 8 that I can part with. I will take some pics tonight if your interested. They came out of a 95 F-body that had 88k on it.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Have a LT1 Long block with intake, injectors, maybe a exhaust manifold or two. It can be yours if interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just want to thank wytltng for the awesome deal and to let everyone know he is a top notch person to not only to deal with but even just to chit chat with. I wont hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Also, I want to thank everyone else who responded and come up with some really good offers.

All PM's responded to as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts