Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for several parts guys.Throwing this out there to see what you all may have.

-Rear coil spring Helper Bags. I have intrax lowering springs and the butt of my car is too low. Especially with passengers.
-Custom Bumpers. Either Trailblazer bumper or one with fog lamp cutouts for front. Possibly interested in smooth rear bumper as well.
-Maybe an entire custom hood or does anyone have a steel camaro ss scoop they may want to part ways with
-Z28 cluster plug and play harness only. I have a 96 obd 2 9C1 Caprice
-Extended Rear Control Arms to center rear wheels
-Hubcentric rear wheel spacer to give that staggered look...I have the sunk in look going on right now.

Located in Nashville TN. Let me know what you have and the ticket on it. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I have a pair of 1 1/4 inch thick 5 on 5 to 5 on 5 spacers. Inside hole is 3.235". I would like $40 shipped. Missing 2 lug nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I don't have spacers, but I have a complete rear end from a 96 SS if you want to push your wheels out. I'm about 2 hours south of you.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
PM sent about bumpers

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Looking for several parts guys.Throwing this out there to see what you all may have.

-Rear coil spring Helper Bags. I have intrax lowering springs and the butt of my car is too low. Especially with passengers.
Hey I just ran across this thread today. Are you still looking for bags for the rear springs; if so hit me up.

·
Registered
746 Posts

-Z28 cluster plug and play harness only. I have a 96 obd 2 9C1 Caprice
-Extended Rear Control Arms to center rear wheels.
I have used a set of Metco billet aluminum extended lower control arms available.

I also happen to build Z28 Clusters... and harnesses.

My email is in my signature. Email me and I can send you pics of the control arms.
Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts