Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why is it that i've seen a whole lot of people buy sprints, love em when they first get em on, and then want to sell em a couple weeks later? kinda weird.. i think the drop looks great

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does look great, but I just cant drive a car that low where I live. The road conditions are sh|t where I drive so, I have decided to get rid of the spings in favor of the stock SS coils.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had em on my 96 9c1. Way too low. Not to mention they really mess up your car. To get the rear that low they had to take out that rear end bumper that prevents the rear end from smaking the under side of your car under load. All i can say is that they cause way more trouble than there work. My frame,tank and cross member were all scraped up. Not to mention the rear end of my drive shaft where the u joint is dug into the rear seat of the body. Haven't got them yet but i hear hotchkis are the way to go. Better handling and so low you can't drive it on the streets. I had a ride in Selover88's car and it handled like an f-body. And he has full hotchkis.
STAY AWAY FROM SPRINTS Unless you live on the salt flats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.