Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of stock wheels for my Impala. Cash in hand. Post here, PM, or email. Thank you.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
You have PM.

KW

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I have a set of ss wheels and tires needs recoating or i was going to powder coat them $250 for tires and wheels and center caps 3 Tires are decent 1 need replaced

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a set of ss wheels and tires needs recoating or i was going to powder coat them $250 for tires and wheels and center caps 3 Tires are decent 1 need replaced
More details or pics please? Size and type of tires, etc. You can PM me. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stock ss wheels are all 17's

just an fyi...
Im aware, question was about the tires. Some people run 255's, some run 275's. :)

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
And some run 285's ;) !

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
I have a set of powdercoated stock wheels with painted Venture centers as well as a set of stock centercaps. Tires are stock size 255/50 Kumhos. Would be willing to sell with or without tires. If you are interested in pics shoot me an email at: mtnman4x at gmail.com

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I've got all 4 with centers. 275/40?/17 I think 40. I don't remember off the top of my head. Slightly shorter than stock but definetely 275. $400 Local pickup unless I end up driving home up I-35 anytime soon (Thanksgiving unless an amazing airline deal pops up). May seem slightly crazy to say local pick up but I drove from ICT to KC for the wheels currently on my car last year.

I'll try and get some good pics tomorrow.

- Brian

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hate to be a bother, but can you email me those pictures? They are tough to see, kinda small on the message board? Interested in meeting me halfway from KC to St. Louis? Interested, email me, thank you

[email protected]

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got all 4 with centers. 275/40?/17 I think 40. I don't remember off the top of my head. Slightly shorter than stock but definetely 275. $400 Local pickup unless I end up driving home up I-35 anytime soon (Thanksgiving unless an amazing airline deal pops up). May seem slightly crazy to say local pick up but I drove from ICT to KC for the wheels currently on my car last year.

I'll try and get some good pics tomorrow.

- Brian
Brian, thanks for the reply. Brand of tire is important as well as tread life. These would be winter wheels so I need all season tires if included in purchase. Pics would be great, thank you, see post above for email address.

THANK YOU FELLAS

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Found local set of wheels with 275/50R17 tires. Aren't those going to be a little tall???

·
Registered
399 Posts
Found local set of wheels with 275/50R17 tires. Aren't those going to be a little tall???
Not too much of a difference. The stock 255/50 size is 27.03" in Diameter and the 275/50 tires are 27.82". If you car is programmed for the stock Impala size, you speedo would read 60mph while you are actually going 58.2mph.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im just worried about rubbing up front. Waiting on sshockr to reply to my email. He sent me pictures Saturday.

The local set has some minor clear coat flaking around the center caps. Can I sand this down and polish or something similar to prevent it from spreading? Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts