Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB stock caprice alloys, Air Pump Bracket, radiator

I am looking for a set of factory alloy rims for my 95 Caprice wagon. nothing too beat up.

I also am looking for a radiator with oil cooler lines. Mine decided to start leaking right after I replaced the WP and flushed the system (perfect timing)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have six of these...two of them have brand new tires on them and another two have some beasty snow tires on them in still like new condition. The other two are tires are bald. One of the wheels is from a 91 so the snoflake/mesh is all one color. the newer one have the black in the wheel to. However, the 91 on is BRAND NEW! Never mounted on a car. Not sure how much I would be willing to part for them all...plus shipping. Just a thought...didnt know how bad u want em...

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WTD: Air pump bracket

I am changing the WP on my lt1 and noticed the bracket for my air pump is cracked. I live in an emissions state and unfortunately need this damn thing. All I need is the bracket. Thanks

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have a set for sale. They're listed in my local Craigslist here:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/pts/1460054788.html
I have closer pics of each wheel if you want to see them better.
The rims are fine, not show quality but certainly daily driver quality. But the tires are about done. I'm expecting anyone who wants these shipped will request the tires be removed 1st.

I also have a set of 4 ugly/rusty chevy van rims also 15X7, 5 on 5.
the van rims have decent snow tires on them Michelin Arctic Alpins 215/75-15. Good for another season, or possibly two. $100 + shipping

I'm expecting these will sell locally since either set are probably kinda expensive when you add in the shipping.

Have you tried your local junk yards? There's got to be some decent rims on some C4C cars.

Which ever set does not sell is getting new snow tires and going on my wagon next month.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll have a look at that forum mentioned and see what I can find. And draginwagin, Those arent too bad looking but shipping will probably kill me, so I am gonna try to find something local. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts