Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a set of stock corner lenses off an Impala, OR Caprice (and maybe roadmaster wagons too?), that have both the turn signal bulb hole and the corner light bulb hole...9C1's don't have these, and neither do some stock civilian caprices.

If you have a pair, please let me know...I'd like to see pictures of the front and back side of the corner lights to be sure they're in good shape and are the correct lights.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i have a pair that i took off my impala....pm me your email addy and ill send you a couple pics

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dblaz realized his are cracked, still looking for a set

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking for a set...hoping to hear back from your last PM ianlol...anybody else got a set?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I replied to your PM, thank you

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still looking for a set, please nothing thats been modified.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I bought my set off ebay for around 35 shipped and they look great. seems *** you been lookin for awhile if you have any body parts stores by you you could get them there.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought my set off ebay for around 35 shipped and they look great. seems *** you been lookin for awhile if you have any body parts stores by you you could get them there.
Anything you can buy new on ebay, or at a body shop for these cars is not OEM, and usually doesn't fit right...there's already "new aftermarket" crap on the car that looks like aftermarket crap...I don't think looking for 3 days is really a big deal...far as I can tell, even trying to order them from GM, you don't get OEM anymore.

If anyone has a set, please let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have a set at my moms after I upgraded to the clear lens. Let me check, they were in great condition when I took them off.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That'd be great, definitely let me know, thank you.

·
Registered
442 Posts
pm sent .. just took mine out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts