·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
subject says it all.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I have one that will be for sale sometime soon. I just sent it back to edge to be gone over and refreshed. When it gets back I will be looking to get $350 plus shipping for it.

Edit... I see you bump it without responding to my offer... Good luck

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one that will be for sale sometime soon. I just sent it back to edge to be gone over and refreshed. When it gets back I will be looking to get $350 plus shipping for it.

Edit... I see you bump it without responding to my offer... Good luck
Edge is advertising the brand new edge 9.5" for $490 so i'm not sure i'm willing to pay $350 for a used one even if it was sent back and gone through.

if you rethink your price let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Edge is advertising the brand new edge 9.5" for $490 so i'm not sure i'm willing to pay $350 for a used one even if it was sent back and gone through.

i have the same converter in my SS. i paid 550 shipped about 2 years ago. its a great converter. just wish i went with a lower stall. good luck

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the same converter in my SS. i paid 550 shipped about 2 years ago. its a great converter. just wish i went with a lower stall. good luck
2800 was too much for you? does it feel lazy at part throttle? any mods?

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
2800 was too much for you? does it feel lazy at part throttle? any mods?
yes its a little lazy.but if you get on it...hold on! have about every bolt on mod.headers bigger TB,PCM reprogram ect.should went with maybe a 2400.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes its a little lazy.but if you get on it...hold on! have about every bolt on mod.headers bigger TB,PCM reprogram ect.should went with maybe a 2400.
what gears you got?

·
Registered
736 Posts

A used converter should always be sent back to the manufacture for a cut and clean and refreshing of the wearable bits before putting it in a new car. My price reflects that this service has already been done. You could look at it like a $250 converter that has already had the $60 cut and clean, $30 in shipping costs there and back and a bit more here and there to replace worn parts.
Looked at that way $350 or 28% off current new sale price is a pretty good price point.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
my 2800 edge feels almost stock just driving around. even towing a car it didn't slip taking off or backing up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts