Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a clean T56 swapped B body. LT1 power preferred. I have a buyer for my '94 Fleetwood and am looking to get into a vehicle that is already 'built.' Prefer to stay under $10k. Let me know what you have!

Thanks,
Elias

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't know f this is what you have in mind but I am considering selling my 2-door t-56 '77 Impala. The car has a ZZ4 crate motor with Edlebrock Pro Flow injection and a '96 f-body t-56. This is an 85,000 mile car that was updated at 50,000 miles. The car is green with a black interior. The other good stuff includes: '91 9C1 rear with 4.10 gears and posi and the 11" drums. Up front it has
spc adjustable upper a-arms with Howe racing tall ball joints, 12" rotors and a fast ratio f-body steering box. It has the large factory sway bars front and rear. Hedman headers and 2.5" with Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. It sits about 3" lower than stock on Intrax springs and rides on 17" x 8" front and 17" x 9" rear Wheel Vintiques rallye wheels. This is my baby and i'm only considering selling it due to health issues. It is "done" but could use some small work. I think you are in the right price range.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the offer. I should have clarified that I am trying to stick with a '94-96.

Thanks,
Elias

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
What kind of smog laws do you have.>:)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No emissions here in FL!

I would be interested in wagon or sedan. PM me details if you are selling.

Thanks,
Elias

1 - 6 of 6 Posts