Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have transmission lines I'm going to have to replace and I'm done dealing with the stocker..

What do you have??

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
You might try contacting 1FAST94 ,as he may have a couple left...

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
1FAST94's best bang for the buck!

I have a CIA cross member on the wife's B4U and 1FAST94's cross member on my 9C1 and the one from 1FAST94 is definitely the better of the two. His cross member has the nuts welded to it like the stocker and is far easier to bolt in by yourself.

Jim

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike has a pm. My car is going to be built by b-body performance if I continue the pace that I'm going on..

·
Registered
7,981 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sweet. I am also done messing with the stock cross member. I will be checking back.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Yea,these cross-members offer a lot more room to work on,and/or access items in that area. It also shaves 10-15 pounds as well....

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent Mike money.. I'm sure I'll be happy with my purchase

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
You will be well pleased. Mike's a superb fabricator,and it will fit like a glove... Welded nuts make it so much easier.... I can't believe nobody else does that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is it best to PM Mike directly for price and to purchase? I am also interested in bumper supports.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Is it best to PM Mike directly for price and to purchase? I am also interested in bumper supports.

Call him at 937-231-1979

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Mike, I just acquired your first version of the cross-member. I would like to weld nuts to the back like your new version...do you mind telling me what size those are?

Hi all, I have just finished making another 10 lightweight tubular crossmembers that can be shipped anytime. Give me a shout if you need one. Merry Christmas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts