Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add this to my 95 Caprice and would need the entire setup and wiring. Thanks

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I will have to look when I get home, but I am pretty sure I have the module and harness from a 95 RMS that worked. I do not have the headlight switch though. $35 shipped for what I have if you are interested.

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to look when I get home, but I am pretty sure I have the module and harness from a 95 RMS that worked. I do not have the headlight switch though. $35 shipped for what I have if you are interested.
J - Thanks for the offer. I need to get everything and my car was never wired for it. The more I think about doing this, it may be best if I continue to look for something I can pull myself. That way I can be sure to get everything and get a better idea of how to add this in to my car. Just getting harder to find mid 90's Chevy b-bodies in the local yards. :(

The Roadie door Panels I got from you are all done and ready to install. Just need to get the engine compartment finished up before I move to the interior stuff. Not enough free time to work on the fun stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts