Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger side front wheel well trim is looking pretty bad. Id like to replace it with something presentable. Drivers side rear is getting to looking a little warped too. If I have to buy a set Ill buy a set. No junk please. Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like parts are tough to find for these cars??? TTT

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Yes, very tough. I've been keeping an eye out for a full DCM set of 4 of these in good shape for over two years. Still waiting. ;) There were some black ones on here not too long ago. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
how much are you guys willing to spend?

i have some on my dcm imp...oem...avg wear
I've already got "average wear" ones. I'm looking for "new or equivalent"... if the price is right. That's OK, I'm patient. ;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For ones with avg wear, Id say around 30 bux a corner. Looks like I just located a drivers front. Really need passenger side front, thats my worst looking onecwm8

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still needing these. Looks like the 30 dollar ones dont look any better than what I have. Looking for NICE ONES, CASH IN HAND, THX

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Neil, glad to see you found this site. I also noticed you sold your TR. Sorry to hear that. Mine left for Texas sunday night.:( I'll keep my eyes out for the trim for you.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike, yes actually my friend that bought it is flying in tonight to drive it back to FLORIDA. Its sitting the driveway right now all shiny and ready to roll, kinda makes me sad, but I love my Impala.

bob, looking for dark cherry, thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Top.......... 61 Impala Flags look great on the fender, just need some cherry (no pun intended) wheel well trims! Thx

·
Registered
305 Posts
Impala SS DCM wheel trim

Hello, I have a front passenger wheel trim in DCM. It is in excellent shape as the car only had 30,000 miles when parted. Sold other 3 on ebay. Also have a 94 SS that should be in but the end of the week to part.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PM me w/ price shipped to 66203. Looking for NICE parts. Thank you.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello, I have a front passenger wheel trim in DCM. It is in excellent shape as the car only had 30,000 miles when parted. Sold other 3 on ebay. Also have a 94 SS that should be in but the end of the week to part.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike, still need this, PM me or reply here. Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still looking, TTT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts