Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love a set of WX3 wheels, but they seems awefully pricey. I’m not sure what the going rate is on a decent set. If anyone has any, please contact me.

I’m also interested in some 9C1(N97) steelies or the lacy 15” aluminum wheels with the black paint in the middle.

If anyone has any of these they’re trying to offload, hit me up.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Not sure what they are called, but I call them "Mesh" wheels. They are from a 96 9C1 and still have the set with VG tires. Here are some pics from my CL ad.....https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/6695066592.html

Don't know if this will work for you as I don't want to Ship.

·
Premium Member
20,287 Posts
I would love a set of WX3 wheels......
I have a set of polished Impala SS wheels with zero miles since being refurbished by Wheels America.

If interested, PM me and let's see if we can work something out.

KW

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
[SNIP}

I’m also interested in some 9C1(N97) steelies or the lacy 15” aluminum wheels with the black paint in the middle.

I've got a set of 9C1 wheels W/Trim rings & center caps. I don't recall if I have (5) for the complete set + spare, right off the top of my head.

I don't think I'll ever go back to the stock size, so reply here if you're interested and I'll get some pictures taken when I get home tomorrow after work, as it'll still be dark by the time I tleave in the morning.

I'm located 3 hours west of you so it'll be an easy drive.

P.S. As a note the wheels still have a set of very well used tires installed now.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
[SNIP]

Are you still interested in a set of steel wheels? I took pictures tonight of the (4) I've got.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe if the price is right. I acquired a set of Impala wheels, but another b-body might be in my future. How much are you looking to get?

Sorry I left you hanging.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Maybe if the price is right. I acquired a set of Impala wheels, but another b-body might be in my future. How much are you looking to get?

Sorry I left you hanging.
Okay, here's the pix. As you can see the wheels, trim rings, and center caps are all in very good condition. Never did any curb hopping, or anything that would have damaged them.

The price is $100. 4 @ $25 seems like a decent deal to me.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I’ll take them, however it will be a few weeks before I can pick them up. If someone else wants them, don’t wait for me.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Notice you still have the column listed. What about the wheel and airbag?
Sorry for the late reply.....the wheel was sold a while ago but do have an airbag I could sell you. LMK if you're interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts