Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
I need a '91-'93 9C1 dash bezel with the light birdseye maple pattern for my OCC cluster swap
like this

If you want to trade... I have several full length blazer OVERHEAD consoles in various colors (including 9C1 blue)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
that might work, depending on how hard it would be to cut out the LTZ badge... I need the opening for my rear window release and wiper buttons. Can you send me a picture of the back side near the LTZ badge? maybe it just pops out......

how much? or do you want to trade?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It definately doesn't pop out. It's all one piece of plastic.

Are any of the consoles floor shifters?
Sorry, I had to edit the post! What I have are the overhead consoles with the computer, garage door opener and all the lights and compartments

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
It definately doesn't pop out. It's all one piece of plastic.
Strange, I just did this dash cluster swap on my sedan using parts from a 92 LTZ. The LTZ portion will just pop right off and I have seen them listed on ebay as well. One 9C1 at the junkyard had a coin cup in place of the panel so bought it. Gonna use it since my car isn't an LTZ.

Either way it shouldn't be too difficult to cut out so I would jump on it wagonmaster. Very rare to find these in the yards here not broken. This cluster swap was one of the best things I did to my car :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm, maybe it does pop out. I guess i never really looked too closely.

I won't be home to get the part/pictures until the 31st.

If you can wait till then I can let it go for $40.
SOLD!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Alright Russ I'll mark ya down and give you a shout as soon as I can get it out.
---

Anything else you need by any chance? I've got a complete car sans body/frame.

---

Sorry Billy - looks like Russ just beat ya. And the only guys going to Super Southern are the NYC guys anyway. Billy you still want that ECM & TBI chip? I can send that out on the 31st also if you send me a money order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.