Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 96 six speed impala with modified 96 console, hurst shifter, and bbhp six speed kit, would like to sell or trader for 96 ss auto conversion shifter, console, linkage, etc. Everything I need to convert car back to auto (96 SS floor shifter)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have 96 six speed impala with hurst shifter and bbhp kit six speed kit, would like to sell or trader for 96 ss auto conversion shifter etc. Everything I need to convert car back to auto
Not positive of the differences from 94 to 96, but I'll deff trade you my auto setup from my 94 9C1 for your 6-speed. I'll even make the trip to Tampa so we could do the swap if you'd like. LMK

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not positive of the differences from 94 to 96, but I'll deff trade you my auto setup from my 94 9C1 for your 6-speed. I'll even make the trip to Tampa so we could do the swap if you'd like. LMK

not sure steve o that 94 would work for me, my car is originally a 96 and i would like to convert it back to auto, so i'm looking for the 96 shifter, console, linkage, etc.

·
Registered
174 Posts
not sure steve o that 94 would work for me, my car is originally a 96 and i would like to convert it back to auto, so i'm looking for the 96 shifter, console, linkage, etc.
I'll have to do a little more research to confirm for sure, but I believe that might be the only difference. What if I was able to source a console, linkage & shifter to be 96 correct?

I REALLY want a 6-Speed lol.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to do a little more research to confirm for sure, but I believe that might be the only difference. What if I was able to source a console, linkage & shifter to be 96 correct?

I REALLY want a 6-Speed lol.
We could do a trade if you got a 96 ss setup

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
96 Impala SS Console

I have the entire setup in my 96 9C1...give me an idea of what it is worth if I decide to pull it out and sell. It is in good condition and works fine.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
trade for 6 speed

so u want to trade ur t56 and installation kit for a 96 4l60e with shifter and all.ill trade u i want to convert mine to t56

1 - 11 of 11 Posts