Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,

I have in posession a full LTCC setup that consists of:

LTCC w/ wiring harness *NEW* [cost $400 + shipping]
Fuel Rail Covers w/ coil mounting brackets (Billet MBA) [cost $150 + shipping]
Magnecor wires (as recommended by Bob Bailey) *NEW* [cost $160 + shipping]
8 LS1 Coils - used [usually costs about $130 + shipping, even used]
Coil wire harness [cost $40 + shipping]
Opti (BigBadWolf model) *NEW* - could modify to remove rotor since using a coil system [cost $185 shipped]

I AM SELLING THIS ALL TOGETHER (POTENTIALLY) for the going rate of $800 obo SHIPPED.

::::SOLD PENDING PAYMENT NOW!!!!!!::::

If you add the cost of doing this alone without the cost of shipping you should be in the $1065 range; a savings of at least $265.

I'm at work now so I won't be able to post pics but all are new and never installed parts except for the 8 coils and their wire harnesses.

Coils mounted on FRC:

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would be open to offers...as this kit seems like it will more than likely be up for sale than a feeler. Let me know...

Hil

P.S. - I've sold several items on here and have been around since before 2002. I know there's usually fear involved with purchases this large.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
ltcc

Hi Hilpala did u ever use it,if u dont mind me asking reason for selling.I am very interested in this but without the opti let me know price without the opti as i have a dynatech already on car.Let me know and we can talk.
Thanks Paul.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Hil-

If you want to sell just the wires I would be willing to take them off your hands, well depending on the color of them ;), betting they are red though. Let me know. No big deal if you are dead set on selling the complete setup though.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey I never installed it because I was waiting to do the H/C package that I have. Well I came across a steal on the 24X EFI Connection setup and no longer need this. It's all brand new and sitting in their perspective boxes. I believe I still have receipts for it all. PM me what you wanna pay with the opti excluded. I'm willing to work this out.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated with more pics.....there are a few people interested in the whole set and some just in a few parts like opti or wires. I will address the full set interests first and then if no dice the first come first serve part out will commence.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Brown9C1 is interested in the whole kit. Will PM you when I get back from the Raissie Race in New York this weekend.

Norman Pelton
Brown9C1
Black Wolf

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pending sale for full package...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Put me as next on the list if it falls through. I can paypal you ASAP.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold pending payment now!

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gone!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts