Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i powder coated my valve covers and last night i won the auction for a set of LT4 composite ones, so i'm gonna sell mine.

$80 shipped to lower 48.

these covers are modified to clear roller rockers.

sand blasted:

NO DIBS, first person with paypal ready to go will get them.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump. these are notched so you can fit roller rockers under them, selling them for less than it cost me to get them sand blasted and powder coated !!! and i'm paying for shipping.

i will include the silicone valve cover gaskets with them, there's less than 200 miles on this whole setup.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
15. lol , Whats the best you can do shipped to 94560 in ca, thanks
i don't have to sell these, in fact i probably should keep them becasue if i ever sell the wagon the LT4 composites will come off and i will keep those.

i'll still do $80 shipped or they stay where they're at cwm1. ($83 if paying by paypal)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what makes them different from stock to clear the rockers
you have to clearance the valve cover braces and oil trap in order to fit comp cam pro-mag roller rockers. some brands (like crane) will fit without modification, but most don't.

this is what i had to do when i had aluminum CNC covers, process is the same for stock covers:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I have three sets of "modified" valve covers. 5 minutes with a pneumatic cutting wheel on stock covers gets you these. You will never get your money out of powder coating. $80 is way to steep.........

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have three sets of "modified" valve covers. 5 minutes with a pneumatic cutting wheel on stock covers gets you these. You will never get your money out of powder coating. $80 is way to steep.........
they actually sold for $80 ... you're a little late for your expert input there johnny lol. this is an old thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts