Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Chevy Impala SS
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT 7 Door panels for 3 Tan door panels

I have 4 Caprice Tan door panels and 3 Roadmaster blue door panels Driver side and both rears. I want to trade them for 3 TAN Caprice or roadmaster door panels with the Door pulls. I was going to cannibalize the panels to make the the ones i want but figured why mess up 7 good panels to make 4 when they are hard to find. Only thing is i ask any interested to pay shipping. I'll upload pictures later.

·
Registered
1996 Chevy Impala SS
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WTT 7 Panels for 3 Panels

I found a rear driver at junkyard so only need 3 now so thats 7 for 3 Here's pics the kind im looking for is at the bottom with long open top
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
I am assuming that you have a Caprice sedan. The rear RMS and all wagon panels will not work properly. You have to have Caprice sedan panels. The RMS and wagon rear panels are cut differently at the "C" pillar. I was corrected on this in a prior thread, and have since taken note of the differences. The front panels are interchangable on the RMS and RMW until 94 (94s are different).

·
Registered
1996 Chevy Impala SS
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am assuming that you have a Caprice sedan. The rear RMS and all wagon panels will not work properly. You have to have Caprice sedan panels. The RMS and wagon rear panels are cut differently at the "C" pillar. I was corrected on this in a prior thread, and have since taken note of the differences. The front panels are interchangable on the RMS and RMW until 94 (94s are different).
Seeing is believing ;) my old 1995 9C1 sold last month! Hey maybe it didnt line up right i was happy with it tho...even tho the lights didnt work

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts