Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm willing to trade my eurathane ultimate smoothie bumper with billet insert and HID fog-light kit for a regular eurathane smoothie. Let me know if anyone is willing to trade or looking for an ultimate front smoothie. No lowballers, not looking to sell; just going for a different look.

Bumper is currently primered up ready for paint, thanks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Damn I wish I had a front smoothie to trade!! All I have is the rear one :( If you dont find anyone to trade you let me know what you would be willing to sell it for. Thanks

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^^^^ primered in black^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumper not for sale anymore; I'm going to end up keeping it. I would trade for a regular smoothie as long I don't come out of pocket for shipping... I have complete bumper primered up with billet grille and HID fogs. If I get an offer I can't refuse, I might work something out though ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Bumper not for sale anymore; I'm going to end up keeping it. I would trade for a regular smoothie as long I don't come out of pocket for shipping... I have complete bumper primered up with billet grille and HID fogs. If I get an offer I can't refuse, I might work something out though ;)
What is an offer you can't refuse what ballpark would I have to be in for you to sale this kit to me

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is an offer you can't refuse what ballpark would I have to be in for you to sale this kit to me
The kit sells for like $600 without shipping on streettrends and that's without HID fogs (if I remember correctly). I would entertain a fair offer; I don't need to sell these but, I would like to just do a regular smoothie up front...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts