Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 4.10's and boost I can't hook with 26" Slicks, looking for a set of Hoosier or M/T slicks that are in the 29-30" tall range or whatever is the biggest that'll fit in the wheel wells (I have Airlift bags and can raise it a few inches). It would be preferable if they were already on some 5x5 wheels. I want to either sell or trade some like new M/T ET Drag 26x8.5 with tubes mounted on to 9C1 rims. I will outright sell them for $200 or trade plus cash for something that will work better with my setup. I'm also considering selling some M/T 275/40/17 drag radials on SS rims but I'd rather keep them around to have some backup tires, but they're also availible for trade. They have pretty low tread but should get a bunch of passes still.

Anybody have any offers/something for sale/want to trade? Anybody just have any recommendations for what I should look for? I really don't want to spend the money on new this year and I'm not gonna hook with what I have. My 4.10's aren't ideal for a SC car but I'm not taking them out.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any interest? How about just buying either set mentioned?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Get some 28 x 10.5" fatties.

-Nab

1 - 3 of 3 Posts